The 1816 Plantation Home

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Creating and Finding

I am finding that my intention of keeping things in boxes isn't the easist to do after all. It is so time consuming to have to open and look through taped boxes when I need one or two things for creating. It requires a knife to open and tape to shut them again, plus a lot of minutes to look through each one. Oh my, this is truly getting old very quickly! Ah well, this too shall pass.
I am working on pieces to put on my new *MAYGIRL* etsy store. I still can't say that I know what I am doing, but it is kind of fun figuring it all out.

I will post when I finally get some works on MAYGIRL. It will be interesting to see how it all goes! It will call for a glass of champagne when I make my first on-line sale. Gosh, that will be something!

Back to work for me, the night is passing quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment